Ir al contenido principal

QUESTIONS

ABORTION, LEGALIZATION?
I really think that abortion should be legal in all cases, since being legal, we do not force anyone to have an abortion, but the woman is given the possibility to make decisions about her own body. And morally, we are not fit to decide for that woman's future or judge her for having made a mistake in the past. If the abortion is legal, the woman is free to do it or not, and it depends on her own ethical and moral values whether she does it or not. But I think that abortion should be legal.
Resultado de imagen para legalization of abortion

RECYCLING
With regard to recycling, I think it is a habit that we all must adopt, especially young generations like us, and pass them on to our parents and grandparents. We have to be aware of the damage that our planet is suffering and the thousands of waste that contaminate beaches, flora and fauna. That is why in our houses we must recycle everything, plastics, bottles, glass bottles, etc.
Resultado de imagen para ANIMALES MUERTOS CON PLASTICO

CHILEAN TV
In my opinion, I think that the current television broadcasts TV shows that are not necessary and that shows a lot of content about celebrities and famous. In fact, even news tv shows show things that are not important, and fairly trivial news. I think there should be more cultural spaces on television where we can all learn, and watch our chilean places and chilean traditions.

Resultado de imagen para TELEVISION CHILENA

MARIJUANA, LEGALIZATION?
I think that marijuana should be legalized, since it is a decision of its own whether it is consumed or not. In addition, it is proven that the effects of marijuana are much less harmful than those of the cigar. I also believe that at the time of legalization you can ensure quality in production, and effective control. Because we all know that really, Chile is one of the countries with the highest consumption of marijuana in Latin America, according to the results of a recent study.Resultado de imagen para legalization of MARIJUANA



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

ENGLISH FOR ME

Hello friends, this will be the last post I will post in my English Blog 4. I will leave telling you about my experience with the English language. In school, I always had a very advanced English, but if I'm honest, it always cost me a little more than my friends. When I was in the first grade, until the sixth grade, Miss Moureen taught me. She was a very nice teacher and she did quite fun classes. I remember we worked with a book called "Bounce", which on the cover appeared a sphere with eyes and arms, hahahaha. I also remember that we should read as "complementary reading" the books of a mouse named Marcel. There were many, such as Marcel and the Mona Lisa, Marcel and the white star, and Marcel and the Shakeaspeare letters. Later we read longer books, although they also had illustrations, which were always adaptations of classic books. He always asked family members for help to read them when he was a child. It has always been difficult for me to conjuga

PROBLEMS IN FAU

Hi friends, I hope you are well, and are having a happy end of the year. Today I would like to talk to you about the changes that I would like to make in my University, the University of Chile, and specifically in the Architecture career. This race is studied in the Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism (FAU), which is located in Santiago Centro, in the streets of Portugal with Marcoleta. I really think that this faculty needs many changes. First of all, we studied in 6 buildings (blocks) that in the past were a girls' school, an army regiment and in the end a market called Juan Antonio Ríos. Also, the condition is very  awful, because, in the summer the classroom are very cold, but also in the winter, because the radiators are very small for the size of the classrooms. In addition, w hen it's raining, there's no way up the stairs to the second floor without getting wet with the rain. The acoustic in the classrooms is very bad, because the teachers have to talk very lo